FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Simply Addicted Forum Index  Log in  Register
Twilight Movie
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simply Addicted Forum Index -> Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Twilight be made into a movie?
Yes!
 20%  [ 3 ]
I'd rather die than see it be made into a movie...
 13%  [ 2 ]
Meh. I don't care. Why are you asking me?
 0%  [ 0 ]
One word: Indifferent.
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm happy as long as they get even ONE scene right.
 6%  [ 1 ]
Umm... what's Twilight? *gets bashed by Ammy*
 6%  [ 1 ]
Yes, if the cast is good!
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Twilight Movie Reply with quote

Everyone who's read Twilight must know by now that there's going to be a MOVIE!!!! At first I didn't want it, but now... I'm so excited. I've found the perfect cast list and even though they're not likely to be in the movie, I'm still obsessing over it.

Your views? Should there be a movie?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Crys
Havoc


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 1334

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I Want to see it, if the cast is good. They better not cast any crap-hoes for the book that I have never read (I'm working on it)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
bagellurve
Asset Patient 001


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5037
Location: drowning in piles of books! x.x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as they get Edward right...
then im going ^-^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, totally.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whose on your cast list?


and as long as they get at least one thing right, or they get the mood, i'll be happy. I probably won't feel as tortured inside for weeks like I did after first reading Twilight...but somehow I'll find a way to love it just because they made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cast list is somewhere on this place...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Suz
The All Powerful Ruler


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 3409
Location: Canada - Flatland

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ammy wrote:
My cast list is somewhere on this place...



its in cast lists
_________________

"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. That's one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, nice Suz. I found that really funny for some strange reason.

I would like to see the movie. Even if it looks completely shit and the Edward just is not Edward.. I'll see it anyway.
Because i have NO will power at all.

At all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
chanel-wa
Diego's Secret


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 635

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if edward was like some disney channel star or something, i think i would die.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Crys
Havoc


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 1334

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zac Efron!

no I'm kidding, I hate him. With a passion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
chanel-wa
Diego's Secret


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 635

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if that happened i would litteraly die

this is what that would look like:

tv: Zac Efron is playing Edward in the new movie Twilight
me: Zac Efron*screams in horror* playing edward *makes choking sound and dies*
tv: And Ashley Tisdale is playing Bella
me:*comes back to life* Ashley Tisdale playing Bella. AAAAHHHHH *makes chocking sound and dies*


Last edited by chanel-wa on Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Crys
Havoc


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 1334

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha you guys all make me laugh. Ashley tisdale...scary thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eww... don't make me think about it.

Ashley: We're going to bite, bite, bite, bite to the top!
Zac: Drinking blood and having fun!
Ashley: We're going to bite, bite, bite, bit to the top!

And you get the general picture...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
chanel-wa
Diego's Secret


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 635

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and thats the part when i make a choking sound and die. lol

Last edited by chanel-wa on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i just made the weirdest laughing at the hilarity but choking on the scandal noise.

if that EVER happened...I will assassinate them both.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be the hitman, of course. *points you towards my profile where it says i am a hitman*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'd have to be a team effort. One person each, both in the same night, just to cause a media sensation. so who do you want? zac or ashley?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, give me Zac, just so I can cut off his gay hair and sell it on ebay (yes, you know who else did this). O_O

And maybe I could shave Ashley's head before giving her to you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I think we should kidnap them, bring them together, shave their heads, and take them out at the same time. Then go on a world tour with the money we make from selling said hair.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! You come up with the best plans ever!

We can auction off their hair... Starting price $5 million. Because everyone wants a piece of Zan Efron's hair (how the hell does he have so many fans???)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it seems that a lot of 10 year old girls watch the Disney Channel...

Ew. Ew. Ew. Such a bad thought!!
Stupid high school musical. STUPID! STUPID!

Oh gosh, now look. You guys made me angsty. (For some reason, i thought of that scene in Finding Nemo when she says "Aww, you guys made me ink!"..)

Oh, just as a side note. I was discussing existence with someone and whether there is a heaven and hell etc.. Then i said
"Wait. I now know the answer to these questions... Because Edward Cullen is Sexy.."
"who?"
"killing you now.."

Mind you he was a guy so.. He just wouldn't understand. Unless he was gay. You know what, I'm pretty sure if he just read Twilight, Edward could turn him. Gay i mean. Not Vampire. Thats my position. Fine.. Ammy's position.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Lacey
Genetic Twin


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 421
Location: Writing a fairytale gone wrong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol!! I am writing the script to the twilight movie and then sending it in, I hope they use some parts so they would get the movie right...
_________________


Spin little world, as if nothing matters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Izzy_The_Goddess
Another Cable


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 2248
Location: ...I thought you had the map?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait .. so the movie is actually going to happen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Lauren-la
Toast Loving Smokie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 355
Location: the smoke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: noooo! Reply with quote

I really hope Twilight doesn't get made into a movie - it's been optioned to be one.
Reasons why:
1. They just can't make the perfect cast
2. I don't care how good computer stuff is: Edward won't sparkle right!
3. It won't stick totally to the book
4. People will start talking about the movie - joining forums like this and stuff and talking about it like they know everything - without actually reading the book.
5. People thinking that Edward Cullen is sexy only because the actor (who couldn't be as good as the real thing) is. Edward is sexy because he is Edward!
6. They probably wouldn't film all of it in Forks. That would annoy me.

But, if they do make a movie, I will probably end up seeing it. But mumbling under my breath every time something is wrong.
_________________
"But Tally was leaning against David, pulling him deeper into the darkness, their shoulders pressed together in the cool night air"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Author Message
Izzy_The_Goddess
Another Cable


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 2248
Location: ...I thought you had the map?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods sadly with lauren, even though she hasn't read the book * True, true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: noooo! Reply with quote

Lauren-la wrote:
I really hope Twilight doesn't get made into a movie - it's been optioned to be one.
Reasons why:
1. They just can't make the perfect cast
2. I don't care how good computer stuff is: Edward won't sparkle right!
3. It won't stick totally to the book
4. People will start talking about the movie - joining forums like this and stuff and talking about it like they know everything - without actually reading the book.
5. People thinking that Edward Cullen is sexy only because the actor (who couldn't be as good as the real thing) is. Edward is sexy because he is Edward!
6. They probably wouldn't film all of it in Forks. That would annoy me.

But, if they do make a movie, I will probably end up seeing it. But mumbling under my breath every time something is wrong.


I know, I know! That's why I voted for the perfect cast, even though that won't happen. My cast list, though, is perfect (I believe). However, it's a moot point this way. I can still mumble incoherently under my breath during the move and shake my fist at Zac Efron, and I can also say, "I never wanted a movie withoutthe perfect cast!" Like I said... moot point... Very Happy

And Lil, the gay population of the world will increase if too many male fans get their hands on Twilight.

Ooh, last point before going, lauren, I completely understand what you say about people thinking the actor playing Edward is sexy! Edward is sexy because he's Edward! I've been trying to reinforce this point in people's minds all week. Unfortunately, due to a picture of Henry Cavill on my folder, one of the 20 people I converted to reading Twilight (yes, converted), went obsessive over Henry Cavill being sexy as Edward... even though Edward is the sexy one! I mean, Henry Cavill IS sexy, but he's made even more sexier if you imagine him as Edward! I was getting pissed off at anyone who said Edward was sexy, even though they didn't know a single thing about Edward's character and were only talking about Henry's looks.

*sigh* Long rant.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Izzy_The_Goddess
Another Cable


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 2248
Location: ...I thought you had the map?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: noooo! Reply with quote

[quote="Ammy"]
Lauren-la wrote:


And Lil, the gay population of the world will increase if too many male fans get their hands on Twilight.



But most people don't fall in love with people in books. Only a small amount of people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha.. Ammy i didn't know you could put the word 'sexy' as many times as you did in a sentence.. Haha.

And Izzy.. Those people just don't have lives!! Very Happy We are the cool ones!! Hehe.

And i would also hate to see it made into a movie, but would see it anyway. And mumble. Or scream out loudly the wrong points. Exactly like i do in Harry Potter.
_________________

Ammy wrote:
It's alright, though, because I have bigger things to worry about than a middle aged man calling himself "Lil" ...Like TMNBs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I go into 'rant' mode... I tend to repeat my main words over and over again. lol.

I know they'll stuff up the movie... it's too much to hope for that it will be good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Lacey
Genetic Twin


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 421
Location: Writing a fairytale gone wrong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do the same thing in movies, so I don't usually go to them, just because of that...my bad?
_________________


Spin little world, as if nothing matters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really. You can't help it if a movie is so stuffed you have t comment on it. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they mess it up badly enough, I won't go. Even if the cast is terrible, if they at least got the majority of the story line, i'll deal with it.

I didn't even bother to see Blood and Chocolate, a book that I liked a lot, because I knew just from a single preview that they had kept nothing but the fact that they were werewolves, and character names, in the entire plot. That was it for me on that.

The thing is though, if the fans aren't happy with Twilight the movie, it's going to do really badly. our own punishment.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God, we must rejoice then! XD!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Lacey
Genetic Twin


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 421
Location: Writing a fairytale gone wrong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only watch movies on fridays with my family, because then I'm allowed to yell at the screen...lol
_________________


Spin little world, as if nothing matters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Steph
Simply Addicted


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 1744

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i herd blood and chocolate was really bad compared to the book
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
bagellurve
Asset Patient 001


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5037
Location: drowning in piles of books! x.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God, i totally do NOT ever want to see that
it looks like it is going to be as disappointing as Queen of the Damned
changing the story WAY to much
and i heard that they got the ending all wrong

i could tell from the previews that it was going to be a complete failure Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only seen snipits of QotD, and I could already tell they had changed the storyline way too much. Didn't they leave out the twins? *shakes fist in fury*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
bagellurve
Asset Patient 001


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5037
Location: drowning in piles of books! x.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they put in one -.-
which doesnt even count cause for all the viewers know Lestat has a clone!!

and what was the thing with Jesse? that pissed me off so much >.<

but i must say - Stuart Townsend made a great Lestat
(even if he WAS brunnette instead of blonde Rolling Eyes )
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am undecided on Stewart Townsend. I think he's gorgeous don't get me wrong, but Tom Cruise was so much more VICIOUS, it was delightful.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
bagellurve
Asset Patient 001


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5037
Location: drowning in piles of books! x.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that if we put Tom Cruise's acting in Stuart Townsends body we got a winner ^.^

((this is totally off topic so ill mention something about the topic so I dont have to moderate myself XD lmao))

I think that if they were going to make Twilight a movie - it might be best to make it a cartoon or something
or better yet!
like Final Fantasy Advent Children
super crazy digital wonder magic XD
they could get the sparkle of Edward semi-right
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
feellikethenight
Innovator


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5866
Location: travelling the world with Lil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be pretty cool. although a lot of movies have the majority of their images computer generated anyways.

but an animated Twilight could be more acceptable then finding the wrong actors.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
bagellurve
Asset Patient 001


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5037
Location: drowning in piles of books! x.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most def.
the japanese could make it an anime since they have the manga
(they do that with a lot of stuff, like Chobits! ^0^)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Okay, and my post was deleted... This is weird. And i've noticed Ammy's are disappearing as well.. Why?))
_________________

Ammy wrote:
It's alright, though, because I have bigger things to worry about than a middle aged man calling himself "Lil" ...Like TMNBs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Izzy_The_Goddess
Another Cable


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 2248
Location: ...I thought you had the map?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Because people are deleting them ))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Aww.. why?))


I would love Twilight as an anime movie. At least then we kind of know its fake. This is kind of hard for me to write, i'm no good at explaining myself. haha. But with movies with real actors and stuff, it seems more real than cartoon. If its cartoon you know its fake. So if they don't use real actors for Twilight and use cartoons instead, then we will know upfront that it is fake and won't be disappointed.

Is that making any sense? I tried to read over it, but.. My brain isn't working.
_________________

Ammy wrote:
It's alright, though, because I have bigger things to worry about than a middle aged man calling himself "Lil" ...Like TMNBs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Izzy_The_Goddess
Another Cable


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 2248
Location: ...I thought you had the map?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same! It's like .. 12! Oh my God! Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11:49 pm to be exact! lol Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Alice
Has Entered a Library


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 570
Location: Sydney.... *sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they have a good cast and the right dirctor. oh and they actually follow the book!!
_________________
Dreaming a colourful dream.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Ammy
Edward's Secret Lover


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3762
Location: over there! haha, tricked you, fools

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God, they BETTER follow the storyline or I may just kill a few of them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
Lil
Weasley Groupie


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 3392
Location: flying around the globe with Ash...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Ammy kill some famous actors? Because Vury is sexy!

Hahaha, no. It would be for everything they did wrong.
_________________

Ammy wrote:
It's alright, though, because I have bigger things to worry about than a middle aged man calling himself "Lil" ...Like TMNBs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simply Addicted Forum Index -> Movie Talk All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign